Donations We Accept
DONATIONS CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT MOTHERS’ HOME LOCATED AT 51 N. MACDADE BLVD. DARBY, PA 19023 BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00AM – 3:00PM EVERY DAY.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED CRIBS OF ANY KIND.
PLEASE CALL AHEAD IF IT IS A LARGE DONATION – 610-583-4663
- SEPTA tokens
Giftcards (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Wawa, Save-A-Lot, Giant)
- Toilet Paper
- Trash bags
- Dish soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Laundry detergent – Unscented
- Infant Tylenol
- New bedding(twin beds)
- Bed bug protector covers (twin mattresses)
- Kid’s in season clothing (including pajamas) from size newborn through size 6
- Children’s rain coats and winter jackets
- Children’s dress clothes
- Children’s shoes and socks
- Children’s books and DVDs
- Diaper bags
- Wipes – unscented
- Baby toiletries: soap, shampoo, lotion
- Bottles – New only
- Baby monitors
- Baby equipment: strollers, changing tables, exer-saucer, slings, pack-n-plays
- Toddler beds
- Essential housewares: pots, pans, every day dishes and utensils
- Furniture – Tables, chairs, beds, couches, rocking chairs, etc.
Car seats (must be less than 5 years old)
All car seats sold at the sale must have been manufactured within the past five years. Car seats must have a sticker on the base that gives manufacture and date information in order to be accepted. All seat covers and straps must be thoroughly cleaned. Seats must not be subject to recall and should not have ever been present in the car during an accident.
Note: due to PA laws, we do NOT take used bedding of any kind including crib sheets, nursery bedding sets, pack and play sheets, bumpers, etc. However, we will accept brand new bedding items in the ORIGINAL UNOPENED packaging.